- New "green therapy" in British Columbia, Canada, the UK, and Finland, derived from Japanese method of "Forest Bathing."
- Doctors actually write scripts for patients to get outside for 30 minutes at a time, 4 times a week.
- Conditions targeted: High blood pressure, inflammation, and depression.
- Potential effects: Longevity, more energy, less pain, greater happiness, and stronger immunity.
- Gaining momentum because of pandemic; is safe "echotherapy."
- Possible drawbacks: Doctors don't get paid, patients who feel "forced" might not get benefits.
Learn more at: https://bigthink.com/canada-nature-prescription