- New research at BYU shows drinking nonfat and 1% milk slows biological aging better than drinking 2% milk.
- For every 1% increase in milk fat, biological aging increased 4.5 years: chromosome "clock" affected
- 5834 men and women studied
- Research supports current dietary guidelines for Americans
- Those who didn't drink any milk also aged faster than those who drank 1% milk
- Study goal: Prevent, delay, or reverse aging
- Similar effects from eating nuts, seeds, fresh fruit and vegetables
Learn more athttps://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/01/200115120634.htm