- Research from Healthline.com; written by doctors, pharmacists, and educators
- Try to stock up on foods rich in Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc, Glycine, and Collagen
- Eat citrus fruits (lemons); avocados; watermelon; pineapple; and blueberries.
- Eat green & leafy vegetables; red cabbage; artichokes; sweet potatoes; or red bell peppers.
- Kidney beans, nuts, seeds, and mushrooms are also good options.
- Try spices like cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, paprika, turmeric, and garlic
- Dark chocolate is beneficial; must be 70% cocoa or higher
- Drink green tea, coffee, Aloe Vera, or pomegranate juice.
Learn more at: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/anti-aging-foods and https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/anti-aging-shopping-list